Project 365: First week of July

July 02


– Since it’s already the second half of the year, it is time for a dentist appointment!

July 03 – 


Our highschool batch is celebrating our 25th anniversary, so here I am giving support through the purchase of the ticket for the homecoming.

July 04 –


This is a picture of our family having a meal together…

July 05 –


Since Giulia and Gavin has accumulated so much clothes, time for an online garage sale. Thanks to Giulia for helping me to edit the pictures and include the prices.

July 06 –


So happy that even I have posted only last night, I already have a buyer for my online garage sale. Thank you for your purchase!

July 07 –


You might think I am not working at home… here is a screenshot of the business requirement docs that I have asked the team to review.

July 08 –


We experienced to have 7 children! Here is a picture of Giulia and Gavin’s cousins as we treated them for a dessert.

Whew! Done for the first week of the second half of this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

12.12 : Our forever princess birthday