Project 365: Off to the last days of May

 May 28 –


It is our first time to eat at Villa Parmigiano and even if the food is a bit pricey… the food really tastes so good!
๐Ÿ˜Š Definitely coming back to this restaurant again!

May 29 –


After a long day work, time to chill and relax with my children…

May 30 – 


Today, we remember my father-in-law Papa Melo… it has been already 2 years since his passing… we love him and miss him.

May 31 –


I was appointed as Sir Bobet’s OIC so I had to attend the meeting with Sir Poch. I am fortunate that he invited us to have lunch at the Alabang Country Club.

June 01 –


Unfortunately, one of my colleagues who I was with yesterday, tested positive for Covid. Thank God that I have no symptoms! So had to refresh myself of DOH protocols… happy to know that I do not need to isolate as I am fully vaccinated and with no symptoms.

June 02 –



So happy and proud of my nephews who both were awarded for academic excellence! Good job Jb & James!
๐Ÿ˜Š

June 03 –


Giulia again requested me to accompany her in her gymnastics training. Here is again a screenshot of her floor exercises.

Wow that’s it for the last days of May and first 2 days of June… See you again next week for the official first week of June. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

12.12 : Our forever princess birthday