Project 365: Official third week of June

June 18 –




It’s Father’s day today… and what better way to celebrate than go to Gerard’s (and Gavin’s) happy place! Meat & Brew!

June 19 –


Time to replace Gravy Grace’s battery… thankful for my company for providing a company car where I can also reimburse all car-related expenses.

June 20 –


Got some authentic Japanese mochi from my very thoughtful and generous officemate. Thank you Mat!

June 21 –


Giulia is so techy and witty… look at how she communicates to me…

June 22 –


Again Giulia is playing with my phone as I am surprised to see a selfie.

June 23 –


It’s my tita Myrna’s birthday! So happy that she gave us some “ayuda”.

June 24 –


It’s Giulia’s first ever competition in Gymnastics! So proud that she got 4 out of 4 Gold medals!

Wow! That was fast! We are almost done with the first half of 2023. Off to next week as we officially close the first half of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

12.12 : Our forever princess birthday