Project 365: Official 2nd week of June

 June 11 –


It’s showtime… oh I mean, movietime! Here is a picture of the “madams”and the “chaperones”

June 12 –


The De Guzmans are in Singapore and my sister shared James’ artwork in Singapore Science Center.

June 13 –


Giulia had a sleep over in Lia’s house so I asked her to send a picture.

June 14 –


Updated my BPI online account.

June 15 –




Gerard made some homemade tacos and the kids love it!!!

June 16 –


It’s my Lola’s 98th birthday… so happy that my Lola is so alive and healthy. Road to 100!!! 😊

June 17 – 


We had our advance celebration of Father’s day in Pancake house.. so nice of Pancake house to give a treat to the fathers.

The official second week of June is done! Till next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech