12.12 : Our forever princess birthday

    Today is 12.12 and this is not just a special day as a lot are on sale in Lazada and Shopee… but because this is the day our princess was born 12 years ago. Giulia is truly an answered prayer, indeed one of God’s greatest gift to our family. 

    As Giulia grows older, I notice that she is growing to be like me, but definitely a better version. She is smart, witty and funny- actually a natural comedienne. She is a very confident and not self conscious. She is a friend to everyone. She is also very caring,  sweet and thoughtful. She is not selfish as she always thinks about what her brother likes. 

    I am so grateful that Giulia is like my best friend. I ask her for her fashion advice, on what looks good on me or not. She is better in color combination as I only know blue, black or white. She is also our go-to with techy stuff and socmed apps. Now, she sometimes does my make up as she now knows how to use highlighter, contour etc! We also sometimes exchange stories on what happened in her school or at my work. 

    
Happy birthday to our forever princess, our baby…. We wish you nothing but the best in life. May God bless you always. We love you Giulia.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech