Project 365: Last week of June

June 25 –


It’s Giulia's culminating activity – still at Alabang Town Center… happy that my lola, my tita and my cousin are all so supportive to Giulia! They even gave flowers to Giulia to congratulate her for a job well done. 😊

June 26 –


Sharing here the official photo from the photographer during the awarding of Giulia’s gymnastics competition.

June 27 – 


It’s my Ate’s birthday today! So even if I had to go to office for the official resumption of our project, made a special collage for my sister and of course I posted it in her FB wall.

June 28 –


So grateful for holidays! Today is Eidl Adha and since yesterday was my sister’s birthday, she treated us today for laser tag! So much fun!

June 29 –


Now time to reimburse the food that was served in our kickoff last Tuesday…

June 30 –


It is not often that I get into a meeting with our president. So sending this remembrance… I am truly inspired when I get to listen to his directions and guidance. He is full of wisdom.

July 01 –


Fitting room selfie! This is what Giulia loves to do! 😊

That’s it… we now ended the first half of 2023.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech