Project 365: Official first week of June

 June 04 –


We had our household prayer meeting via online and it is good to reconnect with our CFC brothers and sisters. This is where I realize that you can really draw strength from other people.

June 05 –


I was trying to upload entries to my Project 365 and our internet is so slow. I thought it was just us who were experiencing poor network.. but then got this advisory from PLDT…

June 06 –


We are planning to go to Solen clubhouse in the weekend, unfortunately got the feedback that it is being renovated. So sad.

June 07 – 


I got invited to join the homeowner’s association of Solen and since houses there have no gates, pets of other people sometimes wander around other people’s houses… here’s a pic of a turtle that was found in the backyard of resident.

June 08 –


It’s Ate Fra’s birthday today… she is now 17 years old… one more year and my niece is already officially an adult! 😊

June 09 –


Gravy Grace (my BRV) is now 3 years old which means I need to have my car registered. Sharing here the smoke emission certificate.

June 10 –




Giulia’s friends planned to watch Little Mermaid together so of course, they cannot watch by themselves only… so the San Beda moms is helping them to execute their plan… Sharing here a screenshot of the available seats for Director’s club because I wanted to purchase the tickets in advance.

Wow! Official first week of June is done! Off to next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

12.12 : Our forever princess birthday