09.28.10

Happy birthday to me!

Though I don't like the fact that I am getting older and that I am no longer in my twenties... I am still happy to celebrate my birthday... here's why:

1) I was allowed to go on leave... I had a break from all the quarter end pressures...

 
2) Perfect weather... no Milenyo nor Ondoy that ruined my day

3) Thanks to FB, everyone became thoughtful and greeted me on my special day...

4) Had homemade lasagna for lunch... yummy!!!

5) Had freshly baked chocolate fudge brownies for dessert... yummy again! Thanks to my ever dependable friend, betty crocker... hehehe :)

6) Greeted by Jada with her super sweet smile and received a special kiss from Francine








7) Had sumptuous dinner at Toni Roma's... yummy again!

8) Finally, I was able to wear the pearl earrings and necklace given by my sister and brother-in-law

9) Attended mass to give thanks to God for 30 wonderful years

10) Received special phone call from my sister

11) My nanny came from Batangas to celebrate my birthday with me

12) My birthday celebration does not end yesterday... I am still excited for my celebration on Saturday... yahoo!

Lastly, I declare that 30 is the new 20... yahoo!

Happy birthday to me again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech