Glee Season 2


Glee Season 2 is now on!!!

Okay, I must confess.. I have never watched a single episode of Glee Season 1. My friends actually gave me a copy of the first few episodes but I was not able to watch it. Or better yet, I did not find the time to even have a look on that show. Glee for me is just one of those musical shows which I am not a fan…

But now that Glee is on its second season with a new character played by a Filipina… I watched the first episode last night. Though I am not actually a fan of Charice, I'm happy that she has overcome the barriers and achieved something for herself. She was able to conquer the international arena… which makes most of us, Filipinos proud of her.

Anyway eventhough I am not a fan of Glee, I somewhat enjoyed the show last night. I love their rendition of empire state of mind, billionaire and telephone.

I am looking forward to more Glee episodes and hopefully, next time, I can actually say that I’m an official fan. J

Comments

  1. Whoopee! You are officially a GLEEK! ^_^ welcome to the club =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not yet an official gleek! Kaya nga hopefully pa lang eh... hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech