100 reasons I am thankful for my loving husband


  1. For accompanying me when I am shopping even if we have to go from Megamall to Alabang Town Center
  2. For carrying all the paper bags whenever we are shopping
  3. For calling every branch just to find the right size of the skirt or jacket I want
  4. For being my fashion adviser and suggesting what clothes to wear.
  5. For treating me to any fancy restaurant I desire
  6. For buying any food I am craving at the moment
  7. For spoiling me by giving expensive gifts
  8. For providing transportation for me or even for my family
  9. For always saying ‘yes’  to every request of my sister or other family members
  10. For treating my family as his own
  11. For mingling with my friends easily
  12. For giving goodbye kisses to my friends
  13. For being a great kuya even to my cousins
  14. For  being a great brother to Toni and Ferdie
  15. For being a great uncle to nephews and nieces
  16. For being a truly loving son
  17. For being responsible and in-charge of their house especially when his parents are away
  18. For being Mr. Fix-it and  offers help to fix televisions and other appliance
  19. For designing our beautiful house
  20. For packing my clothes whenever we travel
  21. For being great in directions
  22. For taking good pictures always
  23. For managing his business well
  24. For being fair and just to his workers
  25. For being generous to the needy
  26. For having no vices
  27. For informing me whenever he goes out with his friends
  28. For being knowledgeable on high-tech things
  29. For his liking in ‘pang-mayaman’ stores such as Marks, Celio, Lacoste etc.
  30. For his love for cars and other boy stuff
  31. For his love for pasta and craves for it even if we are at Boracay
  32. For his being chocoholic like me
  33. For his sentimentality, when he keeps the receipts of the restaurants that we go to
  34. For his simple get-up, plain white shirt and jeans.
  35. For always smiling in picture because I told him so
  36. For making me laugh with his witty remarks and jokes
  37. For comforting me and giving me warm embrace when I am down
  38. For being quiet at times
  39. For accepting my shortcomings
  40. For always taking the blame even if I am at fault
  41. For saying I love you every time we talk on the phone
  42. For being the first one to be excited if I receive any good news such as promotion or job offer.
  43. For supporting me in every endeavor I wish to pursue
  44. For listening to every story I share whether it’s about work or family
  45. For being thoughtful and never fails to greet me on every special occasion
  46. For giving me surprises on my birthdays
  47. For taking good care of me when I am sick and reminding me to take medicine
  48. For trying to understand my mood swings
  49. For giving me a massage when I am tired and stressed
  50. For arranging his schedule just to give time for me
  51. For listening to my rants and petty problems
  52. For being proud of me and can even shout to the world how much he loves me
  53. For being mature
  54. For taking good care of himself for me
  55. For taking good care of the things I gave to him
  56. For  wearing the shirts I gave him
  57. For allowing me to go to places I want with or without him
  58. For being humble
  59. For being not hesitant to ask questions on things he doesn’t know
  60. For  running errands for me and never ask for payment
  61. For making funny faces
  62. For trying not to fall asleep when I am singing
  63. For making every Saturday, our special day
  64. For  trying to understand that I also have other priorities
  65. For accepting criticisms
  66. For trying to change his bad ways
  67. For trying to control his temper
  68. For not forcing me to do things I do not like
  69. For accepting that we are not alike in some ways
  70. For understanding that I don’t like dogs in our house
  71. For giving me the reason to hope
  72. For being a gentleman at all times
  73. For saying it is okay even if he is really mad
  74. For forgiving me easily even if I am really bad
  75. For putting up with my worst moods
  76. For calming me whenever I become tensed
  77. For being patient with me
  78. For having the right answers to my questions
  79. For making me feel great about myself, that I am like the most beautiful girl in the world
  80. For  making me feel special
  81. For making me feel like a queen
  82. For loving me for who I am
  83. For accepting my imperfections
  84. For always seeing the best in me
  85. For having his own ways to make me smile
  86. For making me see the goodness of people
  87. For assuring me that everything will be okay because he’s there
  88. For making me the person I am now
  89. For making me believe in forever
  90. For being sincere in all his actions
  91. For making me the only one
  92. For giving me the reason to smile each day
  93. For loving me more each day
  94. For being a great husband
  95. For preparing and cooking delicious meals
  96. For making me feel safe at all times
  97. For making me complete
  98. For being my baby for seven years now
  99. For being truly a God’s gift to me
  100. For being Francis Gerard Felin Samson, no more, no less.



Comments

  1. How sweet!!! :)
    there are also hundred of reasons why Gerard is blessed to have you.. isa na ito dun... ^^,

    keep posting bubbles.. looking forward akong magbasa neto...^^,
    its like listening to your everyday kwento.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kuting!!! Hopefully maging masipag ako to update this blog... hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one lucky girl ^_^

    Keep the blogs coming ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely couple!!!
    your so lucky to have him in your life..
    stay happy & god bless always ...

    chikiting na lang kulang .. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech