Some of the items below are alreadyincluded in the 25 things about me. I just want to introduce myself againand share things about me.

1)        I'm shy. Yes, you read it right. I am shy and timid when I am in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people. Other people think that I am a snob because I will not initiate a conversation. But that is just because I am shy. But when you get to know me, you will know that I am SUPER talkative. Ican talk non-stop.

2)         I do not have sense of direction. I think that GPS navigator is a very good invention. I just hope we can use it even inside establishments or offices. hehehe :)

3)        I do not know or better yet, I am afraid to ride mass transportation in the Philippines. Of course this is also related to my item 2.

4)        I hate waiting and doing nothing. This is the reason that in my dull moments, I write in this blog.

5)        I tend to be "OC" in some things, such as that I am bothered if I see a person's belt not properly worn or there was a belt slot that was skipped. I also have a particular orientation for the tissue roll in the dispenser. If it's not in the orientation that I like, I feel the need to fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

12.12 : Our forever princess birthday