Project 365 - Part 12

Last week of April... Here's part 12 of my project 365.

Happy browsing!

Day 111 April 22

Good Friday. Started the day with the way of the cross, attended the Veneration of the Cross in the afternoon and joined the Good Friday procession that ended in the evening.














Day 112 April 23

It is weekend and Easter is almost here... it is a perfect time to do general cleaning... we replaced our old curtains and put some new sofa covers... I love the smell of fresh, clean linen!















Day 113 April 24

Easter Sunday! Went to Big Plate for my cousin's double celebration -- graduation and birthday... Happy birthday Boris and congratulations! :)

Day 114 April 25

Sweet treat from Nancy, fresh from Bicol... thank you! :)












Day 115 April 26

Halo-halo bonding with my officemates. Since it is summer, our office canteen offers halo-halo for merienda. Taste is ok, considering that is cheap... :)


Day 116 April 27

Lunch with my college friends Tyrone and Kay...



Day 117 April 28

Dinner with Nuni, Kuting and Marge... feels like Friday...



Day 118 April 29

Toni's treat at Gotti's Ristorante, SM Bicutan! Thank you Toni!!! :)
















Day 119 April 30

Perfect shoes! I am looking for comfy flats and I found these... Actually, I already tried this shoes at SM Megamall almost 2 months ago, and I don't like the fit... but when I tried it again, now in Alabang branch... I instantly fell in love with it.. :)













Day 120 May 1

It's Ate Karen's birthday celebration at the Palms Country Club in Alabang... Happy birthday Ate Karen! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech