Project 365 - Part 14

Here's part 14 of my project 365.

Happy browsing!

Day 131 - May 11

It's the last day of work for me this week.... so time to be happy... my comfort food... McDonalds!
















Day 132 - May 12

Off to Singapore for a vacation for one week... So happy, the flight attendant is Gerard's neigbor.. we had a picture in the cockpit with the pilot and co-pilot :)









Day 133 - May 13

Marina Bay Sands experience... it is the newest attraction in Singapore... we just strolled around the mall, ate dinner, took pictures and watched the lights show by the bay...

Day 134 - May 14

We want to experience Hollywood after hours so we went to USS via boardwalk. It is the newest way to go to USS or Sentosa. It  features canopy-covered travellators, F&B and retail will let you take leisurely strolls to Sentosa/USS.








Day 135 - May 15

It is like our usual Sunday... we had mass, lunch then shopping... I now have a new favorite store -- Uni Qlo! I was able to buy a shirt and a capri pants... :) yippee for retail therapy! :)









Day 136 - May 16

We went to Singapore Botanic Garden... nice place to relax and of course to take some pictures... :)

Day 137 - May 17




Happy happy day! It's my mom's birthday! :) We had lunch at Czzar. It's like my birthday because my wish was granted.... salted egg crab... super y-u-m-m-y!!!  


Day 138 - May 18
Now it's time to leave SG... goodbye Singapore... I do not know if I will still see you again... hay...









Day 139 - May 19
Of course, since we are back... we went to duty free to shop for chocolates! :)














Day 140 - May 20

I found sweet treat in my mom's refrigerator... one of my many favorites... pastillas! :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech