Project 365 - Part 13

It is already the month of May! 4 months down, 8 months to go.

Here's part 13 of my Project 365.

Happy browsing!

Day 121 May 2

Food really makes me happy... we had palitaw for meryenda... yummy!

















Day 122 May 3

Our co-planners from Oregon and San Jose are here! :)  Welcome Lynette and Rosy!










Day 123 May 4

It's Junelle birthday today... eventhough she is now a grown up (literally "grown") we will forever consider her our baby sister... :) Happy birthday! God bless you always! :)















Day 125 May 5
Off to Malaysia for a one-day business meeting... I was welcomed with sweet treats, compliments of the hotel... I love the chocolate covered strawberry! :)














Day 126 May 6


Ostrich Meat

Here in Malaysia, lunch with Unisem folks! It was my first time to eat ostrich meat, though it look and taste like normal beef...
















Day 127 May 7

Back to Manila! We had an advance celebration for Mother's day at Guernica's Santana Sucat.

Day 128 May 8

It's Jada 2nd birthday! Happy birthday!!! :) Be good always! :)
















Day 129 May 9
I am such a chocoholic and I am so happy that our reward for 6S in the office are chocolates! :) Yummy!











Day 130 May 10

We had a quick refresher course on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I have formulated my mission as to inspire people through this project - project 365.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech