Project 365 - Part 15

Mid- May... happy! happy!

Here's part 15 of my project 365...

Happy browsing!

Day 141 - May 21
Super happy day! We had the first glimpse of our baby... yahoo! I'm 8 weeks pregnant! Thank you Lord and thank you Daddy for being our angel in heaven! :)










Day 142 - May 22

Since my mom is in Singapore, we decided to take Nanay and Connie for lunch in the newest restaurant in SM Bicutan -- Yummy Roast! :) The chicken can be considered yummy and tasty... the price is also super reasonable... plus since it's their opening day... we got a freebie! Hurray for freebies! :)

Day 143 - May 23

Now that I am pregnant... I have to take care not only of myself but also for our baby.. so I have to drink milk. Here's our first purchase of milk for pregnant women... Anmum Materna! :)






Day 144 - May 24

I am so blessed to have wonderful people around me and cares for my health.. I am being pampered here in the office. Thank you Ma'am Baby for the free breakfast! :) Pancakes! Yummy! :)










Day 145 - May 25

I am so happy that I got invited to a lunch at Clawdaddy... yummy! Mah-favorite! Crabs!!! Thanks Ma'am Norma for the treat! :)


Day 146 - May 26

It's the last day of work for us this week since my officemates will have teambuilding tomorrow... So what does this mean? Of course, lunch out! :)

Day 147 - May 27

As I have mentioned, my officemates are off to Laiya today for our company's teambuilding... I decided not to go since I cannot participate in physical activities... so instead, I decided to pamper myself... time to go to Basement Salon, Rockwell for a trim... :)













Day 148 - May 28

Since we already went out yesterday, our initial plan for the day is just to stay home and rest. I slept all day and when I woke up in the afternoon... I was so hungry and craved for Racks Pork Ribs! So we decided to go Festival Mall for dinner to satisfy my cravings! Yummy! :)








Day 149 - May 29

I am on my 9th week and though it's too early to wear preggy clothes... I can feel that my fatty belly is already visible... I can no longer wear tight-fitted shirts because people won't think I am pregnant... they will just look at me and say... I am fat... Oh well, I guess I have to admit that I am fat now... but I am happy... I just have to buy loose clothes so that my fat belly will not be that visible... So... shopping, here I come! :)










Day 150 - May 30

First working day after our company's teambuilding... naturally it was our topic for the day... I enjoyed looking at their pictures but watching their video is totally a different experience! I was laughing so hard on one of the activities they played! My officemates were so ridiculous! Eventhough I was not able to enjoy... the video really made my day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech