Project 365 - Part 1

I have seen people who actually did this last 2010... so I am here to attempt to do it myself...

I will take a picture of each day of 2011... so wish me luck!

Day 1 - January 1


We started the year with a visit to my dad...
Hi Daddy! We miss you soooooo much... We love you!

Day 2 January 2
So funny because it was almost 3 months since my last visit to Rockwell... nothing much has changed though... except for their usual christmas decors. :)

Day 3 January 3
New year! New office! I still work for the same company, we just moved in a different location.








Day 4 January 4
I had to take a day off because I was down with cough and colds...
















Day 5 January 5
Brought a box of yema for my officemates (thanks to Kuya Reggie and Ate Loida)... made me feel good because all of them had a standard reply: "Wow! Thanks!"













Day 6 January 6
Loving our new cubicles... here's a picture of my officemates of our bonding time during lunch...

Day 7 January 7

Friday is lunch out day! Went to Shakey's with the CS group :)


Day 8 January 8

This is our favorite place to watch movies... Mall of Asia's Director's Club... wherein you can relax in a large lounge chair... with free popcorn and drink.











Day 9 January 9

I love ice cream! I love yogurt! But what I love most is to have a yogurt that taste like ice cream... yummy!!!
I had belgian chocolate yogurt... not to mention that it is actually non-fat... yummy and healthy! :)








Day 10 January 10

It's Connie's birthday today! So to follow TriQuint's tradition... we had "pancit batok" for our afternoon snacks! Thanks Connie and happy birthday! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech