Project 365 - Part 3

Here's Part 3 of my project 365...

Day 21 January 21

Free-day Friday! I won Burger King certificates last December so Gerard and I had free dinner! Everything seems to be more delicious when it's free...

Day 22 January 22

It has been 3 months already.... hay... life must go on... but we really, really miss you Daddy... 
















Day 23 January 23

We went to Market!Market! to have our weekly family lunch... it's nice to see that they have their version of the Sto. Nino festivities :)















Day 24 January 24

Live Well Challenge! We had a chance to be assessed by a certified dietician and I was told that I am already at risk of being obese... Ouch!!! The truth really hurts... but at same time, I am really challenged to lose weight and be healthy...



Day 25 January 25

This made me smile today... It really feels good when your work is appreciated.

Day 26 January 26


Yoga mat, we meet again! After 2 months, I was able to attend our weekly yoga class.  
Day 27 January 27

It's Lui's birthday today! Thanks to Lui, we had a healthy and delectable breakfast today... pandesal, pancit and lumpiang ubod... Thanks also to Ma'am Norma for her birthday treat to Lui... we had lunch at Mary Grace, ATC... y-u-m-m-y!!!



Day 28 January 28

Let's get physical!!! Part of the live well challenge, we had our first aerobics session at the office....


Day 29 January 29

It's Teacher Jill's birthday!!! Happy birthday!!!















Day 30 January 30

Shopping = Happiness! I really love to shop especially if the ones I like are on sale!!! Super happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech