Project 365: Part 2

I now created Part 2 for my project 365. This will be for day 11 - 20.
Search Amazon.com for project 365


Day 11 January 11

New peso bills for the new year! Thanks to Connie, I now have the new 20 peso and 50 peso bills. Thanks also to Imee for posing as my model for the new bills.










Day 12 January 12
Starbucks drink for a cause. My officemate Jun is trying to complete the stickers for the 2011 planner. Since he needs several stickers, he offered starbucks drink for only 100 pesos (he will shoulder the balance). Thank you so much for my chocolate cream chip frappuccino! Yum! Yum! :)










Day 13 January 13

Time for Toastmasters! We had our first Toastmaster's meeting for 2011 and it was really, really fun. We only had table topics so everything was impromptu...

Day 14 January 14
Thank God it's Friday! Had dinner with Nuni and Denden at Krazy Garlik... good food + great company = wonderful time :)
















Day 15 January 15

Felt so blessed! We went to Better Living to see Don Bosco's relic..

Day 16 January 16

Sunday = Family Day! Had dinner at my lola's house...


Day 17 January 17
Simple things = simple joys! Today, Imee gave me a blue rectangular desk mirror... so nice that I can even put something on the other side. I decided to put a TriQuint calendar... therefore, one side for vanity, other side for business... :)





Day 18 January 18
I am waiting for something good to happen today when out of the blue, I browsed a blog of a dear friend of mine. She is actually the one who introduced me to blogging, thus she is my original inspiration.  I thought she stopped already. So I was happy to see that she started to write again... she even has an entry about me on one of my lowest point in life... I became teary eyed when I saw this entry... I really feel so blessed to be surrounded with sweet people like her. Thank you so much Nuni! Wuv you! :)

By the way, if you want to visit her blog... feel free to browse -- Nuni's Blog

Day 19 January 19

Thanks to social networking sites... I was able to get in touch with my first boss... Mr. Leo Lloren. He was not just my supervisor in my OJT year in Shell, he was a mentor and like a daddy to me.  





Day 20 January 20

I really have a big crush on Hubert Webb... and yes up to now... hehehe :) I admire him for his intellect and optimism.  After all he has been through, he faces life with a very positive outlook. So when I heard that he was invited to be a guest in Mo's podcast... I immediately downloaded the file... hay...

Comments

  1. i enjoy reading your project 365...ako kc iba...pero secret...project ko din for 365 days...just like The Notebook....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok... goodluck to your project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngayon mo lang nabasa! kay tagal na non! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hindi ko naman alam na nagsusulat ka na ulit sa blog mo eh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech