Project 365: Second to the last week of March

March 19 –


Sunday day – Family day! Today as always, we went out for lunch.. .missing Gavin as he decided to spend overnight with the DeGuzmans.

March 20 –


My mom wanted to buy her grandkids slippers to be used in her house… look at how big the sandals are… these are for her grandkids ages – 7,8,9 and 11. 😊

March 21 –


I received good news that the baby of our co-CFC was born on this day! So happy that despite of having a delicate pregnancy, the baby was born normal and healthy! Thank God for answering our prayers!

March 22 -


Study time again, here is a candid picture of me and Gavin while I was helping Gavin to review for his mastery tests.

March 23 –


I am preparing today for my career day presentation for the Grade 2 students. I was trying to look for pictures that I can share when I saw again my college graduation picture.

March 24 –




Gerard’s business is one of the sponsors for the Marcelo FC Cup, so sharing a picture of Gerard’s logo here.

March 25 –


Giulia is complaining that her eyes sometimes becomes blurry. So I tried to check an ophthalmologist who we can consult. So happy to be able to meet the husband of one of our ninangs during our wedding. Much more happy to know that there is nothing wrong with Giulia’s eyes… it might just be tired because of too much screen time.

That’s it for the second to the last week of March…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken