Project 365: Last week of March

 March 26 –


Sunday is grocery and errands day. Sharing here a picture of Gavin and Giulia having their snacks..

March 27 –


Giulia has some kind of rashes… here is a picture where I consulted our dermatologist on what can be applied.

March 28 –


It’s Gavin’s Career Day where I was chosen to be one of the speakers.. 😊

March 29 –


Here is Giulia trying to memorize a speech for her English Performance Task. I must say, she is very good and I am so proud!

March 30 –


My boss treated us for dinner… so happy that we have this opportunity to dine and spend time with our officemates as most of the time, we are working from home.

March 31 – 

Today is my Graduation Day for my leadership training! So grateful for my current company for giving me this opportunity.

April 1 –


Bonding time with my big baby since Giulia had to go to her gymnastics class today.

Wow! That’s it for the first quarter of the month! Off to the next quarter of 2023!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken