Project 365: First week of April

April 2 –


Sunday is family day and even if I am old already, once in a while, my mom buys me treats… thanks Mom for this ice cream😊

April 3 –


Today is Holy Monday and the start of my 3 day detox… hope I will be successful!

April 4 –


Today is bank errands day. I accompanied my Mom to update our records in the banks.

April 5 –


Happy dance from Gavin as he received his online package.

April 6 –


Today is Maundy Thursday so we had our annual Visita Iglesia.

April 7  -


Today is Good Friday and after x years, we joined the procession. So happy that we had the opportunity to pull the Santo Entierro even for a while

April 8 –


Today is Black Saturday – we all attended the Easter Vigil.

That’s it for the first week of April. Till next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken