Project 365: Mid month of March

 March 12 –


Dentist day for us! This is Gavin’s first time to have his teeth cleaned. It was ticklish for him at first but enjoyed it as he felt that his teeth was super clean after.

March 13 –


It is Monday so back to normal face-to-face classes. But for Giulia, it is her self-directed day which means time for selfies… hahaha! I just saw this pic on my phone.

March 14 –


This is a screenshot of a venue place since we are already starting to plan for my mom’s 75th birthday 😊

March 15 –


Oh this is my hair situation right now… it is really time to have my hair treated and colored again…

March 16 –


Ta-daa!!! I had my hair colored again…. 😊 I booked an appointment for homeservice so that I can still work while being pampered… 😊

March 17 –


Today is the surprise baby shower for a friend/ex-colleague from Pepsi.. praying for her safe delivery…

March 18 –


It’s my nephew’s birthday today! 😊 So happy to see kids enjoying..

 

That’s it for the mid-month week. 😊 See you again next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken