Project 365: Fourth week

 January 22 – Sunday is indeed family day… we get to spend our lunch with the Samsons with Gerard’s nephew and wife… Kyle and Cat. 😊

January 23 – Today is more of a lowlight than a highlight as I had to take care of Giulia who is complaining of stomach pains…


January 24 – I am the official driver for today as Gerard is not feeling well…


January 25 – Today is exactly one month after Christmas but I have still have gifts that I have not distributed yet. So I decided to just use Lalamove to send the gifts to my former Pepsi colleagues. I know it was a welcome surprise to them and it warms my heart knowing that I was able to make them happy through my simple gifts to them. 😊


January 26 – Today is a very special day for Giulia and Gavin as they have been practicing for today’s special event for some quite time already. It is their field demonstration to honor Sto Nino. I really enjoyed watching my kids perform as I can see they also enjoy dancing and performing. I am really so proud of my kids!


January 27 – Gavin and Giulia watched a play in San Beda. Even if I was not there, I am happy that Gavin enjoyed watching and even requested to have a picture with the main character- the Little Prince.


January 28 – Gavin is so fond of Beanie Boos and to show-off his collection – here is a picture of Gavin with all the Beanie Boos stuff toys.


Wow! That ends my 4th week of January. By next week, we will have the last days of January and will be the start of the second month of the year!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken