Project 365: February Week 1

 January 29 –


It’s Jacob’s 7th birthday and we were so happy that we were invited to join them in the laser tag activities. It was our first time and definitely not the last as we truly enjoying playing. It was a great way to bond with our kids. 😊

January 30 –


It’s back to regular programming since the the Sto Nino Festivities is now over. For today, Giulia had to submit a video to her teacher – dancing a Folk Dance – “Kunday-kunday”.

January 31 –


It is the last day of the month which also means I have to give my monthly allowance to my Mom. It is just a very small amount but it feels good to give back to our parents.

February 1 –


It’s the first day of the 2nd month of the year! Mommy duties as I needed to help my lovely daughter study for Social Studies.

February 2 –


Just a picture of our messy room. A reflection also of my messy brain as I am thinking a lot of things today… well mostly about my work and my future 😊

February 3 –


A beautiful passage and God really looks upon us as this is His message for me today. Trust and hope in the Lord.

February 4 –


It’s Giulia’s first gymnastics class! I am proud, happy and excited for Giulia! 😊

Wow! That’s the end already for the first week of February! Until next week! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken