Project 365: February Week 2

 February 5 –


Today was supposed to be my dad’s 78th birthday. Of course, I still think of Him everyday and I still wish that he is still with us to see his growing grandchildren who all have traits/characteristics that are similar to him.

February 6 –


Monday means work day. Just a screenshot of something that is related to the project I am working on.

February 7 –


Super busy with work, so again another screenshot of requested data to complete critical activities related to my project.

February 8 –


Gavin borrowed my phone to take a picture of his drawing. Gavin is so creative and he has a wild imagination. He creates characters and makes stories.

February 9 –



A very tragic accident that happened in San Beda today. It was a blessing in-disguise that Giulia was absent. Thank you Lord for sparing Giulia from a traumatic experience.

February 10 –


My project will be part of the Integrated Supply Chain wherein we will have a booth exhibit dedicated for us. So I am trying to source out suppliers for souvenir items that we can give out next week.

February 11 – 


It’s Adi’s 2nd birthday today! We are grateful that we were invited as this is our first Mcdonald’s kiddie party after the pandemic. 😊😊

 

That’s it for this week! Until next week! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken