Project 365: Third Week


January 15 – As always, Sunday is family day. So happy to have dessert with my mom, lola and cousin. 


January 16 – It is make-up day for Giulia today. She just turned 11 years old, but I think she has been playing with my make-up eversince she is 5 years old. She is so kikay like me! I don’t mind when she use my make-up every now and then… I feel like this also makes release her creativity and artistry. 😊


January 17 – First time to report in the office for this year. I was not able to take a picture with the whole group, but at least I was able to take a picture with the youngest in our group – Rems.


January 18 – Since this is the start of the year, time to file for income tax. So happy that my company is doing this for me. 😊


January 19 – Time for training again. It was a welcome surprise as we were visited by the Chairman Emeritus of JGSummit – no other than – Mr. James Go.


January 20 – Happy to be able to finish the Speed of Trust workshop. I hope to be able to apply my learnings not only in the workplace but also in my personal life.


January 21 – Saturday is a pancake day… since it is the start of the weekend which means no work and no school, I give in to my kids request and that is to cook their breakfast.. 😊

That’s it for my 3rd week of the year! Off to the last week of January… 😊 Till next week! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken