Project 365: My second week

 January 8 -


Sunday is grocery day and since we want to go home early - me and my daughter went to the mall to find sandals and formal bag for the wedding while the boys went to the supermarket. When we were done, we went to the supermarket to meet up with the boys.. so happy that it seems Gerard's cart was not full... but then, I saw that Gavin has his separate shopping cart filled with his favorite snacks! The snacks were neatly organized in the cart. Hay, my kids are really growing up so fast!

January 9 –


Gavin will have his first field demonstration in two weeks! We are so excited to see his cute costume. Unfortunately we had to return it in school since it is a bit tight on him. Hay, if only we can make him go on a diet! Hahaha!

January 10 –


It was so sweet to receive a message from my cousin as she told us about an activity of my niece in school. My niece Xianne was asked to draw about her most memorable experience during the vacation and guess what… she drew a house with 2 persons. Xianne said her most memorable experience was when she went to our house to play with her Ate Giulia.

January 11 –


I cannot really consider this a highlight, but it served as a reminder that there is really harassment/bullying in school campuses. A co-parent messaged that his son was hurt by another classmate. He showed pictures of his son’s bruises and of course he is mad. Of course, I had to remind my children not to get involved in fights, not to hurt anyone and if they are aware of such harassment cases, then they should report immediately to the teacher.

January 12 –


A nephew of Gerard came over to our house to visit. His nephew together with her wife came over from New Zealand. It was so nice to meet them and have a little chitchat.

January 13 –


A day before Mat’s wedding, of course need to have some beauty preps. So I had someone come over to do my nails. So happy with the color of my nails – nude polish with a glitter-clear top coat! This is how I like my nails to look like, neat and clean – with a little sparkle! 😊

January 14 –


Today is Mat’s wedding day and I was so honored to be chosen to be part of the entourage. It was a beautiful wedding which Gerard and I were happy to attend.

 

That’s it for my second week of the year! See you again in my next post! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken