Project 365: First week of 2023

Hello everyone! 

As I browse my old blogs, I am so happy to read again my entries when I posted a highlight/memorable experience per day for the full year. It is nice to look back on the memories and simple things that made my day. 

I would like to renew this project because this make me appreciate the little things and blessings that sometimes we just overlook. This helps me to be more grateful and look forward to each day.

Hope you enjoy browsing my little blessings, highlights for the day.

Happy browsing!

January 1 -

For the first day of the year, we had lunch with the Samsons family... it is nice to see again the sister of my Father in-law after so many months. 

January 2 -


This time, we spent the afternoon to evening with the Garins. I am so happy to see the brother of my dad who now looks so much like Daddy. I can't help but miss my dad more... 

January 3 -


Back to reality, this is the first working day of the year... and it was a welcome surprise that my first one-on-one call was with none other than our CEO and President. 

January 4 -

I started this day with the news that one of the primary banks in the Philippines encountered some system glitch. Their system was down the whole day but so happy to know that they are back online in the evening. Whew! Nothing happened to our bank accounts. Thanks God!

January 5 -

I will be part of the entourage for the wedding of my officemate. We just had online measurement taking a few months back... since there are challenges in the schedules and of course because we are still living in a pandemic. I received the news the night before that my gown is already ready. So instead of going to the bridal shop, I just had my gown picked up by a courier. So happy that the fit was perfect despite that I did not have any physical interaction with the gown maker. :)

January 6 -

My HS classmate is in town for a short vacation, and she sent a private message to me, inviting for a dinner along with our other classmates. At first, I was hesitant since I am working from home and the plan is to have dinner in Makati. Good thing that my husband and daughter are ok to go to Makati that night with me. So happy that they agreed so I was able to send my Friday night with my friends. It was truly a wonderful catch-up as if things never changed... indeed there are friends that we don't see for days, weeks, months and even years... but the bond remains the same. :)

January 7 -

Weekends are spent with the family... so we are back to our normal routine which is to go out on Saturday for Mass and have dinner outside. :)

This wraps up my first year of the year! 

See you again next week for my entry for the second week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken