What I miss most...

I was once asked by my sister in law on the first thing that I will eat after I give birth… hmm… that made me pause and think for an answer.

I could not think of anything.

My doctor actually does not prohibits me from eating certain foods but of course, I am just more conscious of my diet.

Now that I am pregnant, I don’t drink softdrinks nor coffee… Iced tea – only once in a while…

I also try to refrain from eating junk food. Lastly, of course, no alcoholic beverages for me.

But then again, even though I refrain from drinking or eating certain foods, I do not crave for it.

I do not think that I will ask for such foods immediately after giving birth.

So what do I terribly miss?

I miss my SHOES!!!

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I am barefooted all the time…

What I mean is, I miss high heels, wedges, platform shoes and sandals.

Those are my signature shoes – the footwear that makes people think I am tall and that I have long legs… hehehe J

Actually, pregnant people are not really prohibited from wearing high heels. But because of the changes on the position of gravity, you become more unstable.

And in my case, even if I am already wearing flats… I had a ‘slip’ incident. You can refer to this entry for full details. J

So instead of being asked on the first thing I will eat after I give birth… the perfect question would be what to do after?

My answer: shop for SHOES!!! :)

Below is a picture designed by Rajo Laurel for Parisian…

So chic and fabulous!

Since it is just from SM, it only costs P2,199.75. Not bad, huh?

photo source
Hope I can still buy one for myself…

Waah!!! Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech