Project 365 - Part 31

Here's part 31 of my Project 365...

Happy browsing!

Day 301 – October 29, 2011

It is our usual Satur-date… we preferred Bonifacio High Street so that we can do our “walking routine”. Note that I have been walking, five times a week, at least 30 minutes per day, as preparation for Giulia’s coming. J

















Day 302 – October 30, 2011

It’s Ina’s birthday celebration! Happy birthday Ina! We enjoyed your kiddie-themed party! J

Day 303 – October 31, 2011

Since we had a jam-packed day, yesterday – Ina’s birthday celebration, Cemetery Visit, Hamil’s birthday, we decided to take some rest for today. Good thing, my sister is already here. She is now our official cook at my mom’s house. She prepared potato soup, beef salpicao, shrimp with herbs and buttered corn… super yummy! J









Day 304 – November 1, 2011

Today is our last day of our long weekend… and of course, we ended it with canvassing for baby stuff and of course, a little shopping… I am so happy that I was able to buy a preggy blouse that can turn into a nursing blouse as well… the perfect blouse for me! J















Day 305 – November 2, 2011

Time to go back to the office after a long weekend… thanks to Vino for the authentic puto calasiao! J














Day 306 – November 3, 2011

It’s Winthur’s last day in our office. He will now be relocated to Malaysia… and as always, he treated us for a farewell snack – the traditional pancit batok J

Day 307 – November 4, 2011

I am so happy because I gained a new email buddy… Christine. She emailed me after reading my blog. She is currently developing an application that will help people to lose weight and she just asked for my feedback. Oh well, goodluck Christine and hope you become successful in your app! J





Day 308 – November 5, 2011

Today is our schedule for our OB visit and I am so happy that my OB, Dra. Socorro Caedo-Lim is very much accommodating and willing to discuss my birth plan. Almost everything in my birthplan are approved by my OB… yahoo! J Hope I will have a safe, normal delivery to our precious baby Giulia! J So excited to see her already! J













Day 309 – November 6, 2011

Thanks to Toni who generously gave us a tray of her freshly baked red velvet cupcakes… y-u-m-m-y!!! Thanks Toni! J









Day 310 – November 7, 2011

Today again marks the end of another long weekend. So of course, as always, we end it with a trip to the mall. I had my haircut at Basement Salon, Rockwell and had the famous churros con chocolate of Dulcinea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech