Baby Shower for Giulia Bernice

Okay, now that my “surprise” baby shower is already over, I will confess that it is actually my idea. Hehehe J

I have requested my sister in law, Toni, to organize a baby shower for me.

I told her that I want it as a surprise.

Hehehe J

She immediately said yes and I was so happy!

I just made a guest list and a wish list.

Then everything else, all the nitty-gritty details such as the exact date, food etc. are all up to Toni.

A BIG THANK YOU TO TONI!!!

Thanks for making the invitation, for the freshly baked cupcakes and the over-all preparation.

I can’t thank you enough… J

Of course, there are people who have helped Toni to make my baby shower successful.

1)    Teacher Jill – Thank you for organizing the games. At least now the ‘oldies’ know and what to expect in baby showers
2)    My 2 moms – Mommy and Mama Lily for the food
3)    Den-den and Nuni, Kuting and Djay, Marge – for also bringing some food J
4)    Gerard, my ever-supportive husband who was in-charge of inviting my relatives and other friends

Thank you also for our family, relatives, friends and loved ones who came to my baby shower.

Another thank you to those who were not able to make it to our baby shower but still dropped by to give gifts to baby Giulia…

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

*** Of course, we are still open in accepting gifts for baby Giulia… hehehe J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech