Project 365 - Part 29

Here's part 29 of my Project 365... happy browsing! :)

Day 281 – October 9, 2011

I am now on my 7th month… so it’s time for a 3d ultrasound! It is so surreal to see our precious baby – can’t wait to see you soon... our baby Giulia Bernice. J















Day 282 – October 10, 2011

Now is my turn to report for the manager’s meeting and I will be doing this until I give birth… hehehe J











Day 283 – October 11, 2011

Today is the feast day of Our Lady of La Leche (Our Lady of Milk and Safe delivery), she is the patroness of mothers and mothers-to-be. I am so happy and thankful that Bianca even gave me an image of Our Lady. J















Day 284 – October 12, 2011

We bought Giulia’s first nursery rhyme book yesterday and I was able to read it to her tonight… I think Giulia is happy with the nursery rhyme because I felt her movement and kicks… J hope I will be able to read the nursery rhyme to her once in while. J













Day 285 – October 13, 2011

iOS 5 is now out! So of course, I had to update my  iPhone 4… J My iPhone seems to be a new phone! Cool!





Day 286 – October 14, 2011

Lesson learned today. To be extra-careful. For a detailed story on what happened to me, please refer to this blogpost…
















Day 287 – October 15, 2011

Time to save for Giulia! Gerard and I just decided to stay home… he cooked pasta for lunch then we had cheap pizza for dinner…
















Day 288 – October 16, 2011

It is Avent anniversary today, so all their products are on 20% off… I was so happy to be able to buy the single electronic breastpump. As they say, breast is best and Giulia deserves nothing but the best! J











Day 289 – October 17, 2011

Cille celebrated her birthday yesterday and it is so sweet of her to treat us to a pancit festival… thank you Cille and again belated Happy birthday!

Day 290 – October 18, 2011

We had a lecture on Breast Cancer and Prostrate Cancer today. The talk was really very informative... though the thought of cancer is really scary... it is best to be informed and to be able to prevent it. As they say, prevention is better than cure...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken