Project 365 - Part 28

Here's part 28 of my project 365... happy browsing! :)

Day 271 – September 29, 2011

Free food again – pancit batok c/o Jho’s husband Dante and cake c/o Jaz… I love free food! J













Day 272 – September 30, 2011

It’s wellness day today… we had the healthy recipe contest and this only means one thing… free food again!!! J

Day 273 – October 1, 2011

It’s the first day of the month and I am so happy to welcome back Ate Beanne and Kuya Jon-jon! They are back from Singapore!!! So happy to see them again!
















Day 274 – October 2, 2011

A day of celebrations!!! It’s Marge’s birthday today and we went to San Pedro to surprise her… then I ended the day with my birthday celebration with my family… J

Day 275 – October 3, 2011

We do not often have visitors at home… so I am so happy and honored to give a house tour to Kuting’s sister and brother-in-law… hope they got some inspiration from our house. J

Day 276 – October 4, 2011

A day for preggy people! We attended the afternoon tea c/o Pigeon. We received a bag full of freebies! Also, we learned a lot from the talks of the experts. :)















Day 277 – October 5, 2011
I saw this new commercial of Monde and their latest product – mamon (sponge cake)… It looks delicious so I asked my lovey hubby to buy this for me… Here’s a picture of the mamon and a yogurt drink that I would also like to try.















Day 278 – October 6, 2011


All about Steve. Today, Apple announced the death of its co-founder Steve Jobs. Truly, a sad day for everyone. A man who changed the world. iMourn. iPray. RIP Steve Jobs.






Day 279 – October 7, 2011

Even though I am getting bigger… I am still somewhat in denial that I am already big… hehehe J I am so happy to be able to buy a cheap stretchable dress in a tiangge… Thanks to Imee for haggling! J














Day 280 – October 8, 2011

It’s the baptism of Baby Kara, the beautiful baby of my dear friend Kay… welcome to the Christian World, baby Kara! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken