Project 365 - Part 27

Here's part 27 of my project 365.

Happy browsing!

Day 261 – September 19, 2011
Since my mom is leaving for Singapore… she asked Nanay to stay with us for a short while… Nanay is already like my second mom because she has been my nanny since birth! J So happy to see her again!
















Day 262 – September 20, 2011

I was not able to report for office today… so I made myself productive by baking some goodies… J















Day 263 – September 21, 2011

Dinner with my favorite people… J Special thanks to Kuting who treated us… J

Day 264 – September 22, 2011

I am so thankful that I was allowed to work from home today… I was able to attend the early morning conference call and I was able to take care of my injured lovey hubby…












Day 265 – September 23, 2011

It’s time for my annual physical exam… Thanks to baby Giulia… X-ray has been waived… J















Day 266 – September 24, 2011

The Phase 8 covered court “Golezeum” has been finally inaugurated today… we are so lucky that our house is so near the park and the newly covered basketball court. J









Day 267 – September 25, 2011

Today is the first day of our birthing class with Ms. Chiqui Hahn. Nice to be in a group of preggy people and excited to learn about pain management… J










Day 268 – September 26, 2011

Fruit exchange! I gave Imee some atis freshly picked from my mom’s house… she on the other hand, gave me some guavas! J










Day 269 – September 27, 2011
It’s typhoon Pedring day! Picture is not original. I got them from twitter… my source for real-time news.










Day 270 – September 28, 2011
Birthday, birthday, what a happy day! J Started and ended my day with my favorite people. Birthday salubong – Surprise Part 1 and Dinner Surprise Part 2. Indeed a happy day for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken