Project 365 - Part 22

Here's part 22 of my Project 365....

Happy browsing!

Day 211 – July 31, 2011

Sunday is our weekly date with my mom… She became inspired and generous to treat us at Conti’s. Sorry but I only have one picture… the appetizer – Chicken and Potato Salad… J














Day 212 – August 1, 2011

I was so happy to see a box of white town coffee (fresh from Malaysia) on my desk on a Monday morning… it was given by the site manager of our subcon in Malaysia… I don’t drink coffee, especially now that I am preggy… but I appreciate the thoughtfulness and sweet gesture… Thanks Rod! J













Day 213 – August 2, 2011

It’s Liyah’s birthday! Time for pancit batok again… y-u-m-m-y! J

Day 214 – August 3, 2011

It’s Mang Art’s birthday! Since it is his 50th birthday… we thought of having a surprise party for him… of course, courtesy of Ma’am Norma… Happy birthday Mang Art! J










Day 215 – August 4, 2011

Since recently, there was/were  thief/thieves who forced entry into Ferdie’s house… we decided that it is time to replace our door knob…
















Day 216 – August 5, 2011

It’s the 10th anniversary of Tempura.. that’s why they offered half price for their 8-pc tempura order… so of course since we like promos and half prices… we ordered tempura! Take note: Gerard was able to finish everything all by himself… hehehe















Day 217 – August 6, 2011

Satur-date… we went to Greenbelt to look for stroller’s and baby stuff… and of course, we ate dinner – at Chili’s. J











Day 218 – August 7, 2011

It’s Ninong Eli’s birthday! Yahoo for free lunch! Finally, I was able to taste Elar’s lechon… yummy!
















Day 219 – August 8, 2011

It’s Sir Bert’s birthday! Again, we had free lunch! Thanks to the wife of Sir Bert for bringing delicious lunch! Happy birthday Sir Bert! J

Day 220 – August 9, 2011

Water and Tissue are my bestfriends today since I have cough and colds… I decided to stay home and rest…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech