Project 365 - Part 21



Here's part 21 for my project 365... sorry for the late posting...


Happy browsing!


Day 201 – July 21


 We had the on-the-spot 6S audit by our managers… 6S stands for: Seiri (sort), Seiton (organize), Seiso (sweep), Seiketsu (sanitize), Shitsuke (self-discipline) and Safety.










Day 202 – July 22

It was suppose to be a normal lunch out when it turned out to be extra-ordinary… After lunch, we saw a snake under Imee’s car… super scary!!!






Day 203 – July 23


Saturday means Gerard’s day for cooking… he prepared baked macaroni for lunch… super yummy!


















Day 204 – July 24


As always, Sunday is family day… we had lunch at Luk Yuen, ATC, went to Manila Memorial to visit Daddy.

Day 205 – July 25

Finally, my mom decided to replace the ‘more-than-10-year-old’ sofa… yahoo! Now we just need to convince mom to replace the golden mirror with a TV in the sala… hehehe :)



Day 206 – July 26


It is so nice of Lui to take home a plant souvenir for me from the toastmasters induction of officers last Friday.. now I have a new display on my office table… thanks again, Lui!

















Day 207 – July 27

Bonding time with cute baby Andi! Kakagigil!







Day 208 – July 28


I craved for pancakes for breakfast… so I asked a favor from my officemate Cille to buy me some at McDonalds! Yahoo, my wish was granted! :) Thanks Cille!




Day 209 – July 29


Thank God it’s Friday! We had lunch at Liyah’s place plus a mini-videoke session…


Day 210 – July 30, 2011


Time for my monthly OB visit… I don’t have a picture instead, I have a sound clip of GB’s heartbeat… :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech