Life's Lessons... You'll know...

Life is full of mysteries... and of course, as people, we are full of questions...

For example... when I was a kid.. I asked older people... how will you know if you are in- love?

And they just said... you will know....

I did not understand what that means... but when I fell in love... I just knew it....

Then when I attempted to to learn how to drive (manual transmission)... I again asked people, how will you know if you need to change gears?

Again, they just said... you will know...

I had to stop my driving lessons because I am pregnant and I do not want to get stressed...

I am still puzzled and I still don't understand when to really change gears...

And as mentioned, now that I am pregnant... I asked again... when will I know if what I am feeling are really baby kicks?

Again... for the nth time... they just said... you will know...

Hay... life truly is full of mysteries... and I think that is one of the few things I know... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech