An open letter...

I miss you.

I miss the times when have shared stories... Good or bad... I am happy when you're happy... Sad when you're sad... And you feel the same way for me. I enjoy listening to your stories... You sometimes share your problems with me... I may have not helped you in any way, but I was there for you... I have cried with you and felt your pain. When we were younger, and I cannot sleep or if I was afraid... I just had to hold your hand and I will be okay.







You are my idol.

You are one of my inspirations.  I look up to you... I followed your footsteps.. I listened to all your advices. I am who I am right now because of you. Until now, I am hoping and praying to be successful as you are...

Now I am going through something I was praying you undergo first... At least if you have experienced this beforehand, it will be easy for me. I can just turn to you for help. I can ask for your advice  and learn from your experience... I will be confident to handle this because just like before,  I have always believed that if you can do it... I will be able to do it too.

But God has a different plan... He perhaps want me to experience this first and turn things the other way around. When your time comes, i will be the one to share my experience.

I am happy that I am entering a new chapter in my life. But I will be happier when your time comes.  I really want you to experience these things soon.

Now, all I can do is to be more understanding.. I will patiently wait for the time that we can share stories again... I know you are happy for me... I know you are still there for me.  

I just have to give you time... I will wait for you to be ready...

I will also pray for you... I love you so much...

And I terribly miss you.

Disclaimer: Pictures are not original. All were taken from the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech