Forever 21: Now open in SM Makati

Everyone is raving about Forever 21.... except me.

When I first heard that Forever 21 will open in SM Megamall, I was not one of those people who panicked and rushed to the store. I thought, isn't that the same store that closed in Festival Mall... specifically located in the ground floor?! Hmmm... I actually did not like that store so I find it weird why people are making a big fuss on the new Forever 21 store in Megamall....

And since I live in the South, I did not bother to go to SM Megamall just for that store.

Finally after 7 months since the opening of Forever 21, I was able to go there... it was like heaven... they have huge variety of clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, belts etc.... and guess what... their price isn't that expensive.. I got a plain tee for less than 200 pesos and shades for less than 500 pesos! Not bad huh?!

Though it's shameful to admit but yes, I am now one of those crazy people that raves about Forever 21.

So when I heard that their second store will open in SM Makati... I got really excited! Now I don't have to travel all the way to Megamall just for F21... yipeee!

Last Saturday, my lovey hubby accompanied me to Forever 21. We were actually there before 11 AM and people are starting to come in that early. I even heard one lady said that she was already outside F21 right before it opens...   

The store is easily accessible since it is located at the ground floor of the department store, it features elegant, well-lit interiors, close to 2,000 square meters of space, and factory-fresh merchandise from its iconic in-house brands—Forever 21, Forever 21 Girls, Heritage 1981, Love 21, Forever 21+, and 21 Men.The core line, Forever 21, features an eclectic mix of trendy, runway-inspired designs for the hip fashionista set.

Forever 21 Girls targets style-conscious tweens with young, fun, and flirty pieces that are still age-appropriate.

Heritage 1981 (also called I♥H81) is all about style, individuality, and confidence.  It integrates basic staples, collegiate styles, vintage pieces, and extraordinary artsy styling for delicious throwback appeal. Modern trends are interpreted with an old-school flair and a touch of boho—think 1960s Woodstock meets 21st century Coachella.

Love 21 is designed for the sophisticate. It’s cosmopolitan, refined, and totally chic—just the thing for ageless contemporary women.

Forever 21+ provides plus-sized ladies with stylish dressing options for their body type. The line offers tops, jeans, leggings, skirts, and dresses in sizes XL (11/12), 1X (13/14), 2X (15/16), and 3X (17/18).

21 Men, which has a larger space and its own shoe section in the SM Makati branch, is perfect for the urban man, with cool, creative separates fit for the both established and fledgling metrosexuals.
So to fashion-hungry shopaholics like me, what are you waiting for? Go now to Makati... and have a blast in Forever 21... :)

As for me... I have to think a million times on whether I will buy a sky-high platform shoes like this...



Note: I was not able to take pictures of Forever 21, so pictures uploaded in this blog are not original. I just got them from the internet...

Comments

  1. i can't carry to wear those though they are pretty cool and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also do not know if I can wear sky-high platform shoes.. but yes they look cool and sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken