Project 365 - Part 10

3 months down.... 9 months to go for 2011

Here's part 10 of Project 365... happy browsing!

Day 91 April 2
Today is my first driving lesson for the year... whew! My first attempt in driving is 12 years ago... hehehe :)










Day 92 April 3

Shakey's Sunday with my family... :)


Day 93 April 4

Wellness celebration day! We had the awarding of the quarterly live well challenge winners and special wellness award winners. Though I was not one of the winners, I had fun because after the awarding, we had free healthy snacks!








Day 94 April 5

Fire and Earthquake Orientation which was facilitated by F01 Larry Calingasan of Binan Fire Department. Some of my officemates had the actual training on using fire extinguishers.... Scary!



Day 95 April 6

MS Access Training Session 1. It was a very educational, interesting and fun 'classroom-type' of training. I just hope I can apply my learnings in the future...

Day 96 April 7

Family Dinner. We had dinner at Zong Alabang with our uncle from Chicago. 

Day  97 April 8

Friday is lunch out day... we had lunch at Chowking Pavilion... thanks to Ma'am Norma for the free halo-halo.

Day 98 April 9

Kuya Jon-jon is back from SG... but only for 2 days... he is just here for Ina's birthday....
Day 99 April 10
It's Ina's birthday! Happy birthday po!

Day 100 April 11
Sleep-over day at UPS 4... Junelle joined us in our sleep-over at my mom's house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken