Project 365 - Part 9

March is almost over... Here's Part 9 of my project 365

Day 81 March 23

What a way to end my day... bonding with Gerard's nieces.. Francine and Jada...
















Day 82 March 24

We got an excellent score from a customer's audit... So we had a pizza treat from Ma'am Naty! Thanks and congratulations to TQPH! :)


Day 83 March 25

We sponsored the 12th station of the Cross --  Another way to prepare ourselves for Lent. It also became an opportunity for me to meet some of our neighbors.

Day 84 March 26
Earth hour! It is so good to see that even establishments and restaurants participated in the Earth Hour. 

Greenbelt 2
 Day 85 March 27
Family day -- My lola is so proud of her new garden umbrella... perfect for summer! :)


Day 86 March 28

Black day Monday -- Black is the color of the day... here is a picture of me and my officemates in black... with our beauty queen in the middle... our very own Venus Raj! :)




Day 87 March 29

I got an email from a purchasing guy from one of our subcontractors.. he said that my name is familiar... he asked if I worked for Zilog before... Though I do not know the guy personally, I was flattered because he recognized my name... Indeed it's a small world after all... :)


Day 88 March 30

Summer is officially here... aside from the sun, sand and seas... summer in the philippines is also about eating mangoes with bagoong (shrimp paste) or singkamas with bagoong... y-u-m-m-y!!!

Day 89 March 31

Thanks Kirby for the coffee treat at Seatte's Best


Day 90 April 1

Toastmaster treat of Sir Bert to all renewing members... thanks Sir Bert!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech