Project 365 - Part 8

Here's part 8 of my project 365...

Day 71 March 12

Quality time at home with my lovey hubby. He cooked Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce... super duper yummy! :)















Day 72 March 13

We had a mini-reunion with the first cousins of my Dad. It was fun, though it made me miss my dad more...

Day 73 March 14

I got my second student's permit today ( I got my first student's permit a decade ago...).. hopefully this time, I will learn how to drive. Goodluck to me!















Day 74 March 15

My favorite fruit! Strawberries!!! Yummy! It really made my day.. :)





Day 74 March 16

Squid balls! I was never allowed by my mom to eat street foods because of her fear that I might get sick when I eat those kind of food. But I have this thinking eversince that the squid balls being sold right outside MMGC church is clean... perhaps it's just my way to convince myself that it's okay to buy squid balls... hehehe :)

Anyway, to cut this long story short... today, I was able to have squid balls... You know where? Of course, from my favorite vendor just outside the church...


Day 75 March 17

It is so unusual to receive a phone call from my sister... I usually just talk to her in ym or skype... but I guess this is the first time that she actually called me on my phone. Nice to talk with her even for a short time... :)

Day 76 March 18

It's Friday... so the Friday lunch group strikes again! We had lunch at McDonald's... :)

Day 77 March 19
Balsa Day! I guess we were fooled... but we manage to make our balsa experience fun and worthwhile...
Day 78 March 20
Wakeboarding Day! It's my second time in Lago de Oro and I am officially in love with wakeboarding... :)
Day 79 March 21
Gerard & I decided to go to confession. This is one way to prepare ourselves for Lent.


Day 80 March 22
My officemate Liyah is back from her business trip and she is so kind to buy my favorite lotion from Bath and Body Works -- Super thank you Liyah! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Changing Center of Gravity and My Unexpected Visit to Asian Hospital