Project 365 - Part 4

1 month down, 11 months to go....

Here's part 4 of my project 365 :)

Day 31 January 31

Nelson, one of our colleagues decided to search for greener pastures... but as he bids farewell to us, he gave us a treat... thank you so much for everything... we will definitely miss you... Goodluck on your new endeavors :)

Day 32 February 1

What to do in case of fire? Panic... Scream.... not!!! We had our Evacuation Plan/Fire Drill Orientation to know what to do and where to go in case there's fire...





 Day 33 February 2


My sister and brother in law are here!!! Since it's holiday in Singapore (Chinese New Year) and it's my dad's birthday on Saturday, they decided to have a short vacation...It's so nice to see them back!
Oh well, since they don't want me to take their picture, I just took a picture of their goodies... :)









Day 34 February 3

It's Toastmaster's Day again... and even though I was just the timer for the day... this is one of the memorable meetings for me... super laugh trip!!! :)


Day 35 February 4

As I have mentioned in my previous blogs... we transferred to a new location... and now that all are in place, all are settled... we had our office blessing... I know great things are about to come... :)

Day 36 February 5

It's my dad's birthday so of course, we went to Manila Memorial and prayed for my dad... I know Dad is now celebrating his birthday with God in heaven.




Day 37 February 6

Relaxed Sunday... pamper time and pig-out time... went to the salon to have manicure, foot spa-pedicure then ended the week with a date with hubby. :)

Day 38 February 7
Fashion emergency! Thank God for double-sided tape...


Day 39 February 8

I am inspired! I was able to write my speech number 5 for Toastmasters... just wait and see, I will publish my speech in a separate blog entry.
Day 40 February 9

We have our weekly aerobics today and I actually prepared the things I need the night before. But forgetful me, I left my aero bag at home... Thank God for Liyah who let me borrow her jogging pants... You are truly heaven sent! Thanks again, Liyah! Mwah! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken