I Still Date My Ex-GF -- Bo Sanchez


Just sharing an article sent by my officemate... Thanks Jaz!

 

===================

I Still Date My Ex-GF

by Bo Sanchez on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 11:22pm
Call Me Crazy,  But She Still Makes My Heart Go Pumpity-Pump

I’m not giving you my usual 8-page article today.
Because today is Valentines, let me resurrect an article I wrote about my Ex-GF.
After 12.5 years of marriage, I’m still crazy for this special woman.
I realize that being with her is my little piece of heaven on earth.
Here’s my proof: So far, I’ve had 652 romantic dates with my wife. (Yes, my wife. What were you thinking? She’s my ex-girlfriend, right?) That’s once per week for almost 12.5 beautiful years. 
And I’ve loved every single one of them. 

Our date night is sacred.
Unless it’s an invitation from the President of the Republic, I say no to all invitations and meetings. Our marriage is what it is today because of those precious 652 dates.
Call me corny. Call me deluded. Call me in denial.
But I really love being with her.
By the way, did you know my wife has magical powers? 

When I’m with her, she drains my stress away. When I’m going through a rough time, all I have to do is share my problems to her, and instantly, I feel so much better. With her, I’m at home. And I rest.

I believe couples need to connect with each other in a deep way, or they will drift apart and look for attachments elsewhere.

Aside from our weekly dates, I grab special times I call “spontaneous moments of connection”.

How To Have A Great Marriage 

One day, a young husband came up to me and said, “Bo, I wish my marriage will be as great as yours ten years from now…”

I only had one word for him: “Don’t wish. Decide.”
In that one line, I gave my secret to success.
That’s what separates great marriages and not-so-great marriages.
That’s what separates successful people from unsuccessful people.
Unsuccessful people wish, want, hope, desire for their dreams.
That’s not enough.
Successful people decide to make their dreams happen. Period.
That means they’ll do whatever it takes. 
Nothing will stop them.
Failure is not an option.
Let me ask you: Will you do whatever it takes?
For me as a husband, it means the following:
o I practice “mental” monogamy
o I overlook her faults
o I go out of my way to express my love
o I prioritize our dates
o I lead my family to God
Note: Just in case you’re in the delusion that I’m a perfect husband, let me make this record straight. I’m far from it. Just ask my wife! 
But the important thing is that I’ve decided to become a great husband. And I make that decision everyday. (I struggle towards this dream everyday!)

I repeat: Don’t wish. Decide!

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

Comments

  1. I live and work in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a great spell caster called Robinson Buckler which i met online who brought my husband back to me. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about Robinson Buckler . Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, you can contact him on Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com.... https://robinbuckler.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken