It’s a wide world - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

It’s a wide world - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

Jenni Epperson: Philippine Daily Inquirer column: Wide-leg pants


Last year, I already heard that wide leg pants are coming back... But I guess people became obsessed with skinny jeans that they try to make the come back subtle...

Now it is soooo back.... I am very much delightful because I am always a fan of these kind of pants because I believe it's flattering on me... it totally fits my body frame!

Unfortunately, only a few stores offer these kind of pants such as Dorothy Perkins, Marks & Spencer and Debenhams...

So now that they are back on fashion mainstream, I guess I will have more choices!

Goodbye skinny jeans.. welcome back - wide leg trousers! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken