Gerard & I

Gerard: Nangigigil ako sa ‘yo!
Bubbles: Bakit? Because I am cute? Adorable?
Gerard: Hindi. Gusto kitang sapakin!
Bubbles: Nyah!

Yes, my husband is sweet. Brutally sweet if I may say. Hehehe J

We’ve been married for 2 years and 5 months already and since we still have no baby, most of the times, we still goof and play around the house. We act like kids playing bahay-bahayan. J

We find ways to enjoy our moments of being together in the house, as husband and wife, as bestfriends, as playmates, or simply being “us”. We have our assigned roles in the house, he is the official cook while I am the official baker. I wash the cups, glasses and plates, while he is assigned to wash the pots and pans. I am assigned to segregate the dirty clothes while he is assigned to bring the laundry to my mom’s house. I will remove the old bedsheets, pillowcases and comforter while he is the one who puts the new beddings. 

We also find ways to enjoy “me-time”.  There are times that I would catch Gerard in our so-called kids room playing with his Transformers’ collection or he would be in the master’s bedroom playing Wii. And if you ask him what is the secret to a happy marriage.. he would say… 2 televisions! He loves to watch discovery turbo and hbo. On the other hand, I am a certified “kapamilya”.. I love teleseryes and I am glued to the tv during late nights.

Being married and having our own house for ourselves is truly a blessing. We get to spend quality time and cherish our togetherness.

We see the imperfections, flaws of each other and these are the same things that makes us love each other more.

We are happy and content with our lives now… but of course… we are looking forward to have kids of our own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken