Project 365: Third week of May

May 14 –


Today is Mother’s Day… and since we just came back from Tagaytay, cannot miss to document or take picture with my mom today (even if she does not like 😊 hehehe 😊)

May 15 –


Gavin now has Frisbee training every Monday and Wednesday. Since his practice is on a field, Gerard has nowhere to sit down so here I am doing online window shopping for portable chairs. 😊

May 16 –


A day before my mom’s birthday, finally we were able to convince Gavin to prepare a dance preparation… so here is a screenshot from his dance.

May 17 –


Today is my mom’s 75th birthday! Even if it is a weekday and I have meetings the whole day, made an effort to go to early mass and have breakfast with my mom, of course with my sister.

May 18 –


Today is Gavin’s first day with his “appliance” – something that he has to put inside his mouth to correct his “overbite” so documenting here – his first day 😊

May 19 –


Now it’s time to have a party for my mom’s 75th birthday! 😊 My mom is so happy to be surrounded with family and friends 😊

May 20 –


Giulia asked me to bring her to gymnastics today… so even if I had a meeting on a Saturday, of course, I cannot say no to my favorite daughter… it is just a matter of balancing work and family time 😊

That concludes my jampacked 3rd week of May…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken