Project 365: Second week of May

 May 07 –


Tomorrow is Jada’s birthday and she is already a teenager as this is what she asked for… makeup! 😊

May 08 –


Happy birthday Jadapotpot! 😊 May God bless you! 😊

May 09 –


Time for liquidation.. as I was the one who was assigned to do cash advance, now time to submit the report for all expenses incurred during our company outing.

May 10 –


It has been awhile since I met up with my friends.. so even if it is a weekday, I said yes for a dinner out with them… happy to see them again!

May 11 –


As we are planning to build a house in 3 years, sometimes I like saving sample floor plans/lay out for future reference.

May 12 –


As my mom will turn 75 soon, here is a screenshot of Giulia’s dance presentation.

May 13 –


Gerard and I are attending the Themed Weekend Retreat for Couples. This is our first F2F activity with the whole CFC South Sector.

This is the end for 2nd week of May. See you again next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken