Project 365: Fourth week of May

May 21 –


We are planning to travel to Quezon this coming weekend so here I am trying to find an accommodation….

May 22 –


I had an intense meeting today and was so surprised that my heart rate rose above normal levels! But all good now, I just had to breathe and pause. 😊 Thanks for my smartwatch for reminding me to calm down. 😊

May 23 –


After a toxic Monday, I had to prepare a calming, relaxing soup for everyone as this week is the start of Giulia and Gavin’s vacation. Here is a picture of my nilagang baka. 😊

May 24 –


It has been a few days already since my mom’s birthday celebration but it is only today that we got the official pictures from the photographer. 😊

May 25 –


My sister had a covid scare again this week, but they tested today and happy to know that they are all negative. 😊

May 26 –


It is Jason and Claire’s wedding and so happy that even if they said that there will be a typhoon – thank God for a perfect weather 😊 It is actually not perfect but the timing of the rain was perfect as it just rained hard from the time that we are travelling from the church to the reception. When we reached the reception – the sky was so clear. 😊

May 27 –


As it was our routine to just order lunch every Saturday, I was just slightly annoyed that the Grab driver who accepted our order, stopped and grabbed a “quick lunch” for himself first. I was trying to understand him as he might not be feeling well already but I also had to remind him that he also should have been more considerate for other people. It is obviously lunch time so if he is really hungry already then, he should not accept our order. What if he is so used to this practice and chanced upon a “hangry” customer…

That’s it for the 4th week of May! Off to the last days of May…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken