Project 365: Last days of February/First days of March

 February 26 –


Time for Gravy Grace PMS. Gravy Grace is the name of my gray Honda BRV.

February 27 –


I just saw this on my phone – Giulia is trying to practice her handstands… but I already told her that this is not the place to practice her gymnastics moves… it is definitely dangerous!!!

February 28 –


Woohoo! Last day of February! Now it is time for my personal PMS. This is my first time to have my check up after almost 4 years!!! Wishing for good results!

March 1 –


Our house was blessed to be chosen as the Eighth Station in the Way of the Cross in our Village.

March 2 –


I had to go to the office for a face-to-face meeting so I had to chance to buy the fried chicken that Gerard likes… Tom Sawyers 😊

March 3 –


I am so happy that despite the busy schedule, we were able to find time to join our upper household prayer meeting.

March 4 -


Prayers answered! God is so good! Giulia received incredibly high grades! I am so happy and proud! 😊

Wow that’s it for the last days of February and first days of March! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken